As the world patiently awaits the widespread release of the Facebook Timeline feature, your business can get a head start by using Facebook Video for online marketing. Here are just a few reasons why you should get started:
1) Accessibility – Be where your customers are. Video marketing on Facebook is beneficial because you’ll be able to reach your target audience. Your customers are on Facebook and videos are an attractive way to get their attention. This means getting more Likes on your Page, which will help establish authority and boost your search engine rankings.
2) Ease of sharing – Facebook’s tagging feature is a great way to optimize social media content. You can engage your fans, other businesses and partners by tagging them in relevant videos that will also show up on their Facebook Page.
3) Length of videos – From a technical standpoint, Facebook Videos allow up to 20 minutes of video, whereas YouTube only allows 5 minutes. This gives you more opportunity to add tutorials, Q&A sessions, and other content that will be helpful to your customers.
4) Internal resources for your business – Facebook’s video chat and group chat options will give you a more efficient ways of conducting webinars, meetings, and other conference calls. This option will save your business time and money!
5) Facebook’s Timeline – If you haven’t seen the Timeline Layout yet, check it out here. The design is pretty bold and in your face. When you tag friends in photos or videos, they’ll show up on their wall as normal… but not! The video will be predominant in their feed and show up as a larger thumbnail than just a normal update or tagged post. People already love videos and a bigger video will be even more eye-catching. Think about that for your business!
Let us know what you think of using Facebook Video for your business.