Trade show exhibitions are a great way to promote your company, build a customer base, interact with them, and to create a brand image for yourself. Here various companies from the industry come together to display, discuss, and demonstrate their products and services while trying to set themselves apart from the competition.
The Do’s for the Trade Shows
The success of a company in a trade show depends on several factors. The most important of them is the interaction with potential customers. Even companies with great products and services often fail to attract the targeted audience because of several seemingly minor details. Here are 5 tips that would help you to put on a great trade show exhibition.
- Social Media: Engage in the various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to promote your organization and invite people to visit your display in the trade show. Keep your company's social media profiles and website updated with the details of the products and services that you would be displaying at the trade show so that your targeted audience interested to visit.
- Iconic Displays: Choose the correct type of display to present and demonstrate your products and services. The correct display can help you stand out from the competition while highlighting the best features of your products, services, and organization. Rent your displays from reliable companies. Companies such as Iconic Displays help you to choose the best display depending on the product or service you are promoting.
- Promotional Literature: Always keep enough promotional literature for handing out to the audience, such as flyers, business cards, brochures as well as cost sheets and order forms. This helps the audience to know more about the products and services and retain the information for a long amount of time thus increasing the likelihood of them doing business with you.
- Give Aways: In addition to the promotional literature, you can also keep some promotional items which you can give away to the audience for trying. For example, sample sized products, coupons for a free or discounted purchase, and several other knick-knacks like caps, t-shirts, key chains which would help you to draw the attention of the audience to what you are offering. Moreover, you can also have a prize draw which is a great way to collect contact information of the audience and to engage with them.
- Follow Up: During the trade share you are likely to make many new contacts and potential customers. It is of utmost importance that you follow up with them soon after the trade show. Always remember that there were other companies at the trade show offering similar products and services, who might have targeted the same audience. Thus, the faster you follow up with the leads produced in the trade shows, the more chances you have of getting their business.
Trade shows have the potential of increasing your revenues significantly. All the decisions regarding the presentation and demonstration of your product and service have a huge impact on your success. One of the most important aspects is the type and size of the display at Iconic Displays you can get a consultation with their team members wherein they would help you to rent the correct display to fit your trade show needs perfectly. Moreover, they also offer various other services such as shipping, installation, dismantling, and removal of the display from the show venue.